1) TOPIC SELECTIONTopic selection is one of the most important factor affecting good traffic. Blogs with less popular and boring topics will lead to low traffic. Such blogs will not be likely to readers. So it is an important factor. You should choose a topic with wide popularity. You should have deep knowledge in that topic.
2) INCREASE NUMBER OF POSTSIncrease number of relevant and related posts. This should be very informative and presented in an interesting way that readers get stick to it. This make readers to make your blog book marked and visit multiple times. This creates a huge range of returning visitors and your blog will be rated better and better.
3) DESIGN AND LAYOUTIt is very important part of a blog. Blogs which looks less attractive will also lead to low traffic. So it should have an attractive design and layout. The blog should contain a nice layout, easy to navigate interface, avoiding unwanted materials............. should be done with proper care.
4) WAY OF PRESENTATIONThe way you present your idea is also important. It should be very easy to understand for visitors. Does not require Advanced Language. But it should be in moderate language. It should not contain plenty of spelling and grammatical mistakes. You should present the topic in such a way that readers get attracted and stick to it.
5) SOCIALIZATIONSocialization is also an important part of it. We should integrate social websites like FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, LINKEDIN, ............ Social websites have a remarkable role in generating good traffic. In the beginning onwards I have noticed that a major portion of my blog’s traffic were created by them.
6) SHARABLE POSTSYou should post sharable contents. When you post interesting, relevant, informative, popular contents,....... it make readers to share your posts in social websites and this will lead to huge traffic generation. They will leave a comment, likes your posts, and share your posts.
7) EMAIL MARKETING
You should include an email subscription link in you blog for your blog readers to get notified on updates of your blog. Comments, new posts, ..... will be notified. Notifications will be send to their mail id and they clicks through this links and get in to your blog and thus increase your blog’s traffic substantially.